Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   See us on YouTube   Callingducks.com  
Click HERE to Register!
Forgot Password?
Answering the Waterfowler's Call
Calling Contest Info
  Get More Out of Calling Contest Information at CallingDucks.com
  Since you are not logged in you are just seeing the standard information about this Calling Contest. If you were registered and logged in, you would be able to interact by leaving comments, rating it, linking media (audio and video) to it, or indicating attendance. To learn more about what you can do as a registered user, or to register, click HERE
Event Details from the CallingDucks.com Calendar   2010 Cabela's Wheeling, WV Two Man Goose
Type:   Open Goose
Date:   8/28/2010
Location:   Wheeling, WV USA
Link:  
Contact:   Rick Macfarlane
Phone:   724-884-3803
Email:  
Cabela's Wheeling, WV Two Man Goose is OPEN to all callers. The routine will be 90 seconds maximum. Registration opens at 8:30 AM and ends at 12:30 PM, with a $40 per team entry fee. Contest will follow Open Duck. 80% of the entry fees will be paid back to 1st-3rd place, with the remaining 20% going to the WV Ducks Unlimited. Anyone who enters the contest will be given a FREE one year membership to DU. The winner will receive a plaque provided by Zink Calls. For more details please contact Rick.
ResultsWho Competed (10)History (2)JudgesScore SheetRankings
PlaceNameHometownCall Maker
1Jeff ShelbyPort Clinton, OH USAZink Calls
1Jimmy WrenPort Clinton, OH USAZink Calls
2Jason FischerStreetsboro, OH USA
2Ronnie SmithRavenna, OH USA
3Brad HoltcampMentor, OH USA
3Jeff ShelbyPort Clinton, OH USAZink Calls
4Mark OrelliNew Castle, PA USA
4Luke UpdegraveReno, PA USA
5Chuck HarmonLancaster, OH USA
5Brian ReardonCurtice, OH USA
Facebook FaceBook Comments
CallingDucks.com CDC Comments
  Sponsored By   See All  
Waterfowl.TV
  Latest News   See All  
  Site News   See All  
© 2005-2019 • www.CallingDucks.com • All Rights Reserved