Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   See us on YouTube   Callingducks.com  
Click HERE to Register!
Forgot Password?
Answering the Waterfowler's Call
Calling Contest Info
  Get More Out of Calling Contest Information at CallingDucks.com
  Since you are not logged in you are just seeing the standard information about this Calling Contest. If you were registered and logged in, you would be able to interact by leaving comments, rating it, linking media (audio and video) to it, or indicating attendance. To learn more about what you can do as a registered user, or to register, click HERE
Event Details from the CallingDucks.com Calendar   2010 Cabela's Wheeling, WV Junior Meat Goose
Type:   Open Goose
Date:   8/28/2010
Location:   Wheeling, WV USA
Link:  
Contact:   Rick Macfarlane
Phone:   724-884-3803
Email:  
Cabela's Wheeling, WV Junior Meat Goose is OPEN to all callers ages 15 and under. The routine will be 60 seconds maximum. Registration opens at 8:30 AM and ends at 12:30 PM, with a $20 entry fee. Contest will follow Jr Meat Duck. 80% of the entry fees will be paid back to 1st-3rd place, with the remaining 20% going to the WV Ducks Unlimited. Anyone who enters the contest will be given a FREE one year membership to DU. The winner will receive a plaque provided by Zink Calls. For more details please contact Rick.
ResultsWho Competed (4)History (1)JudgesScore SheetRankings
PlaceNameHometownCall Maker
1Brody ColdsmithChambersburg, PA USASouthern Game Calls
2Hamp UnderhillMillmont, PA USAFoiles Migrators
3Cale UpdegraveReno, PA USAZink Calls
4Cody Fisher, USAZink Calls
Facebook FaceBook Comments
CallingDucks.com CDC Comments
  Sponsored By   See All  
Waterfowl.TV
  Latest News   See All  
  Site News   See All  
© 2005-2020 • www.CallingDucks.com • All Rights Reserved