Like us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   See us on YouTube  
Click HERE to Register!
Forgot Password?
Answering the Waterfowler's Call
Calling Contest Info
  Get More Out of Calling Contest Information at
  Since you are not logged in you are just seeing the standard information about this Calling Contest. If you were registered and logged in, you would be able to interact by leaving comments, rating it, linking media (audio and video) to it, or indicating attendance. To learn more about what you can do as a registered user, or to register, click HERE
Event Details from the Calendar   2010 Cabela's Wheeling, WV Open Meat Duck
Type:   Open Duck
Date:   8/28/2010
Location:   Wheeling, WV USA
Contact:   Rick Macfarlane
Phone:   724-884-3803
Cabela's Wheeling, WV Open Meat Duck is OPEN to all callers. The routine will be 90 seconds maximum. Registration opens at 8:30 AM and ends at 12:30 PM, with a $20 entry fee. Contest will follow Two Man Duck. 80% of the entry fees will be paid back to 1st-3rd place, with the remaining 20% going to the WV Ducks Unlimited. Anyone who enters the contest will be given a FREE one year membership to DU. The winner will receive a plaque provided by Zink Calls. For more details please contact Rick.
ResultsWho Competed (21)History (2)JudgesScore SheetRankings
PlaceNameHometownCall Maker
1Jason FischerStreetsboro, OH USAJBC Outdoors
2Brian ReardonCurtice, OH USAZink Calls
3David HackethornSt. Marys, WV USAFoiles Migrators
4Ronnie SmithRavenna, OH USAFoiles Migrators
5Jeff ShelbyPort Clinton, OH USAZink Calls
Facebook FaceBook Comments CDC Comments
  Sponsored By   See All  
  Latest News   See All  
  Site News   See All  
© 2005-2021 • • All Rights Reserved